Carbide Drill Bits SDS-max
R3™ MAX Carbide Drill Bits are tough, long-life and designed to also fit all SDS Max machines. R3™ MAX Drill Bits have precision engineered cutting and cleaning flutes for efficient and trouble free drilling providing a long life solution.
Features & Benefits
• Impeller cutting edge with 3 blades for more effective material removal.
• Increased power transmission when drilling thanks to shaft-form head design.
• 3-D cutting edge profile in Y-form for exact positioning and perfect starting.
• Long service life and low probability of breakage even on impact with reinforcements, thanks to the highly effective technique of hardening by blasting (HST hardening).
• High drilling speed thanks to wide Twinmax spiral and customized head geometry.
• Optimum low-vibration drilling protects the user.
• Certified by the Prüfgemeinschaft Mauerbohrer (PGM) in accordance with the requirements of DIBt.
• DynaDrill DD566 & DD576.
• Ramset Chemical Anchors
• Ramset/Spit Mechanical Anchors